How to Plan a Wedding on a Shoestring
For brides who are on a tight budget, here are ten cheap wedding ideas for you! It is attainable to have a wonderful, memorable, nice wedding for cheap! You just have to get creative! Think outside the box!
Ten Cheap Wedding Ideas for you:
1. Reduce your guest list! The more guests you have, the more you'll have to spend on food, drinks, invites, favors, etc.
2. Have a unique wedding theme - think picnic wedding, luau, movies wedding, roller derby wedding, etc. A unique wedding theme may give you ideas for a unique wedding location, food, etc. which might also be cheaper.
3. Spend less on your dress! There's a big difference between 0 and one hundred dollars. Cheap bridal dresses can really reduce your budget! And, you only do wear it once!
4. Do a lottery (with a worthwhile prize) and have family and friends help chip in for your wedding - $10 per ticket does add up!
5. For cheap wedding favors, instead of traditional conventional favors, donate the cash to charity and use it as a tax write off.
6. As opposed to bouquets utilize a single flower for the bride and the bridesmaids. It's much cheaper than a floral arrangement!
7. Do not want to spend a fortune on a cake? How about a desert table instead? Have family and friends help you bake!
8. Can't afford a photographer or videographer? Have family and friends take pictures and videos!
9. Think different for the catering - BBQ, finger foods, pizza, grilled cheese, desert reception, cocktail reception, etc.
10. Supply your own alcohol - if you're not locked into a bar package, you can get deals on the drinks by giving them yourselves!
And, a bit extra tip: Think outside the box for cheap wedding invites: print or produce, do a postcard, really get the use out of your wedding site, do a digital invitation, a video invitation. Simply get creative!
Click Here To Discover How To Make More Wedding Savings